We’re seeking for self-motivated, passionate, dedicated, responsible, and suitably qualified individuals to serve as storekeeper for reputable and growing production companies in the United Arab Emirates
As a store clerk, you’ll receive and sort out merchandize categorically as well as marking it for placement in the facility and ensure its delivery into appropriate department. The position is open to all suitably qualified candidates as there’ll be no discrimination on the basis of nationality, religion, race, colour and all others as protected by federal law.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving and sorting out of merchandize categorically
- Marking and placement of merchandize in the facility
- Responsible for the delivery of merchandize to appropriate department
- Notify supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots.
- Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries.
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control.
- Perform all other assigned duties
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Able to lift heavy loads which may be up to 50 lbs
- Good organization and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Requisition ID: 32045
Career Group: Store Careers
Job Category: Retail – Grocery
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Ontario (CA-ON)
Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.